Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Pray for Them


Well, today I put my blog back up (under a slightly different name) and I'm sorry my first post is a sad one, but I want to send my thoughts and prayers to all who were at Virginia Tech when that terrible thing happened, and to all their friends and family. It's hard to imagine how or why anyone could do such a thing, and I can only pray that they find strength and comfort in each other and in God. We can only hope to learn something from this, and do whatever we can to try to prevent it from happening ever again.

I can't pretend to understand what it's like to grow up in such a time, where people do things like this in a school. I don't know what else to say, so I'll just say a prayer for them:

May the Lord be with the souls of the faithful departed and with their families, and with the family of the shooter, and may He bring to them comfort and peace. Amen.

Please pray for them too. :(

No comments: