Monday, June 11, 2007

Linky Dinky of the Day


I don't care what anyone says. This man is gorgeous and I desperately want a lock of his shining, chestnut-hued hair for my very own. Also he is exquisitely talented (remember when he was Michael Knight? And Mitch Buchannon on Babewatch? I mean Breastwatch? I mean BAYWATCH?!?!? AAARGH and didn't he play a guy named Snapper on General Hospital or something in the 70's? You KNOW you watched it!!! Ahhhhh, Hasselhoff. . .what is a Brad Pitt or a George Clooney compared to thee?) as evidenced by the following video, and yeah it's old, and yeah you've probably already seen it, but I found this awesome picture of him that I wanted to put up, so I figured I should link it to that vid, but take heed: anyone who watches it, and has the utter gumption to not like it, and say so out loud within earshot of my, uh, ears, will have to answer to me. I mean it!!! David Hasselhoff has given his all for his craft, his heart and soul and quite possibly a sizable chunk of his me-time to his particular brand of thespianism, and I shall give you a very stern dressing down if you dare hassel (yeah, I said it!!!) this angel-on-earth.

See, you people think I'm being sarcastic but after you watch this you'll see why I'm such a big fan. Nobody, but nobody, could pull this off but the Hoff. Nobody!!! Well, maybe Christopher Walken, but I kind of think he might put too ironic a spin on it and suck some of the joy from it. Or maybe not. On second thought I take that back. Christopher Walken is the hotness. I think I liked him best in the Dead Zone but he even brought awesomeness to Joe Dirt, and that is no mean feat. However, David Hasselhoff David Hasselhoff David Hasselhoff!!! He's wearing a Speedo with a leather jacket!!! Can you imagine anyone else pulling that off? Nobody can do that, NOBODY!!! It would look extremely dorky on anyone else in the whole wide yurld, but David Hasselhoff--not. He is Adonis, Apollo, and Kevin Sorbo all rolled into one. I miss Kevin Sorbo. Thank goodness for syndication. At least I can still catch Andromeda.

No comments: