Monday, June 25, 2007

Linky Dinky of the Day

If you haven't already heard of Go Fug Yourself, you must do your funny bone a favor and read it. It's a blog dedicated to skewering the ridiculous fashions of the Hollyweird gang, and it is FUNNY. When you read it, not only will you get some good jollies from laughing at the ridiculousness that is the celebrity mind, or stylist, or whatever, but you will also see a different side of George Clooney, learn that there is, somewhere in New York City, a creature named Phoebe Price who is apparently famous for. . .something, and gain a whole new respect for Joan Collins. And some other stuff, but when you start reading it every dang day like I do, you'll know exactly what I mean.

Check out this particular picture of Amy Winehouse--when I saw it, all I could think was "They tried to make me go to teeth-hab, but I said noooooo, nooooooooo, noooooooo. . ." Hee hee how can you not love Amy Winehouse? She's like a hot lunatic with a scary Africanized killer beehive and filthy ballet slippers. And a rockin' singing voice, but with some weird lyrics. Like, what exactly does "lickle" mean? Is it a real word, or like an English slang thing with indeterminate meaning (Ex: the word "chav." Chav? Huh? All I know is that that is what they are calling Posh Spice and that Jordan chick but I don't know exactly what it means. I kind of think it's similar to calling someone a redneck but I'm not entirely sure.)? And what, exactly, does she mean by "rulers one thing but come Brixton, nobody stands in between me and my man?" What?!?!? I think maybe she drinks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. Thanks for the attention, bye). Até mais.